Welcome to my blog :)

rss

10.10.2010

8 hours and counting...

Technically a little less, but I'll allow for some delays. 

I'm not as nervous as I'd thought I would be.  I'm trying not to work myself sick over it because I am very, very scared.  The thought of being put to sleep chemically is just very frightening to me.  I know it's very common and very routine but ... I don't know.  I just have a fear of dying and leaving my family.  Wussy, I know!  But it's always in the back of my mind.

I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck when they wheel me into the OR.  I'm hoping and praying for that miracle relaxant that I read about on the forums.  :]  It would be much appreciated.

So I have to be at the hospital at 530, which means I'll be getting up at 4.  It's gonna be a looong day.  But boy am I excited.

Anyway, wish me luck guys!  (And by guys, I mean Chrissy.  Because you're awesome and always are so nice and comforting.  :D)

I hope to be writing in a few days after I cross over into band land!!

Goodnight fat Amy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment