Welcome to my blog :)

rss

8.29.2010

Sigh.

Well, I had to break down and buy some new shorts for my trip to Mexico because I really don't fit comfortably in the clothes I have currently.  It really breaks my heart that my eating has gotten so out of control.  This surgery will definitely be a blessing to me and my family but that's another long, fat-filled month (or more!) away!

Ah well.  I've been on vacation fat before ... what's one more?

Another thing that bums me out ... I pay all this money for vacations each year and I never really, TRULY enjoy them because I feel like people are staring at me... or I'm going sit in a chair and break it ... or I'm gonna be too big to do something everyone else wants to do.
You'd think after all this time I would have got a handle on myself and figured out what I need to do.

End rant.

On the plus side ... I've cleaned out my MP3 player and added 5 gigs of new music.  So that has me pumped to ... get into my car and drive somewhere.  :]

And I'm really sick of having heart burn after everything I put in my mouth, even water.


Bitch, bitch, bitch...

Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment